I am excited to finally share with you the news of our new office that is under construction. In January, I purchased the old American Red Cross building very near our current office and have been working to renovate and beautify this iconic space. Construction is moving along very well, and we anticipate moving to the new space beginning in January 2020. We hope you will enjoy looking at these renderings of the floorplan and exterior finish.
The log cabin has seen over 30 years of patients, but we knew early on that it would likely not be able to go another 30 years. Over the first year and a half as I drove past this iconic 1937 farmhouse, I began to see our future there. I am excited that we have been able to restore this site in a way that preserves its history in York County and continues the service it provided for so long as a home of the American Red Cross.
We have designed the new space to benefit our patient community in the following ways:
- Five treatment rooms to serve our patients more effectively and with shorter wait times
- Additional space to enable us to partner with more dental insurance providers so we can provide honest, quality care for any of your friends and neighbors
- State of the art sterilization center
- Improved wheelchair accessibility to both treatment rooms and restrooms
- Improved parking
- Private consult area for financial discussions
- Optimized workflow to provide the best customer service possible
- Very close to our existing practice to minimize travel impact
Although this happened sooner than I anticipated, I look forward to moving from the log cabin to the farmhouse! This will allow us to provide better customer service to you now, and will also enable us to better control the rising costs of care over the life of our practice.
I am profoundly grateful to all of you for the support and trust you have given our team. We have wonderful, caring hygienists and a highly trained team to provide you with the most current, evidence-based treatment. We want to be the place that is known for honest, trusted and high-quality care where patients are treated the way we would treat our own families. We look forward to many years ahead of supporting you and this great community!
Dr. Aaron Iverson